Monday, March 23, 2009

Etsy Love: LassieGirl

Way back in January already, I ordered Bug this cute little pinafore from a new Etsy fave, LassieGirl. Ashley of Lassie Girl was kind enough to include some scraps for me so that I could make her some matching ponies-- and generous enough that I'll have to list some extras in the shop one of these days.
Love this fabric! Bug does, too, which is why we forgot to photograph the other side of the pinafore-- yes, it's reversible, so it's 2 for the price of one. To see for yourself, check out her listing for the Blueberry Fields pinafore. Oh, and if you're already a Lassie Girl fan, be sure to check out her new blog where she previews upcoming designs.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little pinafore. My daugter would look so cute in it.
    I found your site at UBP. I am enjoying looking at your ponies and barrettes. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete