Saturday, March 15, 2008

And the winner is...

Hello New Internet Friends! If you stopped by during the Ultimate Blog Party, thanks for checking in!

And now, without further ado, the winner of a pair of Ladybug Limited hairclips is... (drumroll, please) #18, Jennifer P who wrote: "Adorable clips! I love the green clips with white stitching on the edges--I think they'd be even prettier in red! With 4 girls, we'd certainly use them!" Jennifer, I've got red, so I'll get started on those for you.

I'll contact Jennifer, but I'll draw a new winner Wednesday if I don't hear from her by then. If you'd like your own pair of Ladybug Limited hairclips, let me know. They're $5 a pair with free shipping. I'll be posting more photos this weekend as I made lots for a boutique yesterday, so head on over to Ladybug Limited and check them out.

And stay tuned as I figure out this blogging stuff so you can subscribe in a reader or by e-mail. It was so much fun reading all your comments that I'm going to come up with a way to offer a contest every month!

By the way, if anyone has any advice under the category of "I wish I'd known x when I first started blogging..." feel free to post it in the comments!

UPDATED: Jennifer P has claimed her prize! Here's her custom clips:

No comments:

Post a Comment