Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Works-For-Me-Wednesday: Good News Network

My first WFMW is a bit of linky love...

After reading about Cool Moms Care on 5 Minutes for Mom, I decided that getting their 5 Minutes of Caring in my inbox might be a good thing. Anyways... today's e-mail from Cool Moms Care contained a link to Good News Network. I don't know about you, but we tend to never have the TV news on in our home because I don't want my kids to see those images. Now I have a source for just good news!

My 2yo daughter isn't really interested in what's going on in the world at this point (what toddler is?), but my almost-5yo has already found some good news to perk up about: since his Uncle served in Iraq and we just got our delivery of Girl Scout cookies, hearing the news about Girl Scout cookies being shipped to Iraq was pretty cool for him. (Though hearing that they were just getting cookies caused him to comment, "Maybe they should be sending vegetables, too.")

For more WFMW, head on over to today's post on Rocks in my Dryer.

1 comment:

  1. I love that! I bookmarked the site and will visit it frequently. We do watch the news around here, but it gets so repetitious and depressing I often leave the room.

    ReplyDelete